Monday, March 28, 2011

Got the ticket!

Today is a big day! I bought the plane ticket from NYC to Dublin Ireland! I will be flying to NYC on June 10th and staying with Pablo for the weekend and then flying to Ireland on June 13th. I will be there from June 13th through July 20th. That's 41 days of travel. As of right now I am traveling by myself. I have tried and get ahold of Robert and he has not called me back, so I went ahead and purchased the ticket. I don't mind traveling by myself. It Will be the longest trip I have taken by myself and the longest trip I have done out of a single backpack! I plan to buy a small pack and carry everything I need for the 5 weeks. My next purchase is a camera. I have to decide if I will buy a DSLR or a point and shoot.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Lubbock

No comments:

Post a Comment