Monday, June 13, 2011

Leaving for Ireland

Leaving today! I had a wonderful time in Brooklyn with Pablo yesterday. It was so nice to be able to catch up. I could not have asked for better weather. It was overcast and in the 70's, absolutely beautiful! We met some of his friends at the park and played bad-mitten. Had some good food and then just walked around the city enjoying the night.

I leave for Ireland tonight at 6. I will get to Ireland tomorrow morning around 8, which is 2am in lubbock. Ireland is 6 hrs ahead of Lubbock. I plan to find my hostel and then start my trip at the Guinness brewery!

Here is the website the shows the map of all the places I been.

Spot adventures

Thanks for reading.

Oh and by the way get used to these kind of pictures because traveling alone makes you have to take pictures of yourself like this.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Malcolm X Blvd,,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment