Saturday, June 25, 2011

Taste of home

Walked around Belfast. It was the first day I have had of just bad weather all day. It has been raining and cold for about the last 4hrs. I walked around for a few hrs but it was just to rainy to enjoy the city I walked over to the folk music festival and realized it didn't start for a few hours and it was outside! Sat in starbucks for a cup of coffee and decided I need a taste of home so I decided to go to the movie. Seeing green lantern in 3D. After the movie I sat around at the hostel watching tv with a few people from Canada.

Next day-
Today I slept in and did laundry in the morning. I tried to download a few books on my nook and was angry to find out that you can't buy books on your nook in another country :(

I walked around the entire city today. I started with a botanical garden.



Then I walked across town to see the sight of the bloody Sunday. It is now full of murals.



My feet are throbbing! This is a very metropolitan city. I am taking a tour to the giants causeway tomorrow. It should be amazing! Taking another easy night in the hostel. Cooking some dinner and watching some tv. Mmmmmmmm relaxing!

Thanks for reading

Here are some


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment