Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Small world

Had a big night last night. The three Australians and I arrived in Galway and were walking around the city and ran into two other people we hung out with a lot in Dublin, and they were staying in the same room as us in our hostel! What a small world! So the 6 of us had a going away night because they were all leaving in the morning so it was our last night together. We found an amazing pub with live Irish folk music.

YouTube Video

Today I am back to traveling by myself. Just walking around the town and am going to go sit on the bay and read and relax.


Here is a Video of a random 5min rain shower and then it went back to sunny.

YouTube Video

Heading to a small island tomorrow called Aran. Thinking about renting a bike and riding around the island.

I am pretty sad that the Australians left today. We had a great time and it was so nice to have a travel group. They asked if I wanted to go to Amsterdam but I would spend way to much money if I went with them. My budget is pretty tight so I have decided to spend a few days here and there just relaxing so that I will have extra money for days I want to do a lot of things.

Off to bed to read and recharge my energy!

Thanks for reading



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Shop St,Galway,Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment