Monday, July 11, 2011

Biking through the forest

Today was wonderful! I met up with a girl from France and we rented bikes and road through the Killarney national forest. The weather was perfect. It was overcast but no rain. We road for about 5hrs. The views were breathtaking. Here is a link to a video I put together of today's adventure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_EgVTEFmFk

9 more days then back to the real world. It has been interesting traveling for this long because I have had time for this to become normal. So now it is going to feel really weird coming home and sleeping in the same place every night. I have really gotten used to the backpackers life. Sleeping in different places every day, TINNY SHOWERS, long bus rides, walking everywhere and meeting new people every day.

Tomorrow I am off to Kenmare. Its another small town on the coast.

Thanks for reading :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Michael Collins Pl,Killarney,Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment