Thursday, July 7, 2011

Off to Cork

I woke up early this morning so I could make the travel to Cork. Left at 8 and will get in around 12. I will spend 2-3 days in Cork and the surrounding areas. The bus this morning was packed and the kid behind me kicked my seat the whole time! It was hard not to pull out the teacher look! LOL

Well I arrived in Cork paid for two days of hostel and set off again for the bus. I am going to visit Blarney. Still rainy, so I am hoping that it will not be over crowded.

YouTube Video





Here is me kissing the Blarney stone.

YouTube Video


First person view of walking in the castle.

YouTube Video


View from the top!



After the Castle I walked around the large park attached to the castle. Absolutely beautiful. It was quiet and calm. Much needed break from the city.

YouTube Video





Well I am back in the city and about to cook some pasta and sit down and read! I am tired of the city so I don't feel like going out. Night night.

Thanks for reading.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Lower Glanmire Rd,Cork,Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment