Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Last day in Dublin

I got some much needed rest last night! Dwayne leaves today at 1. Cecilie and I am traveling to Howth today. The weather here has been amazing. Not sure if I brought the sun from Texas or what?



Dwayne is sad to leave but should be back in two weeks!!!!

After we dropped Dwayne off we headed to Howth. Another beautiful day outside!









As soon as I get back I am going to do some laundry and read! Then I am leaving Dublin early in the morning to head to Kilkenny. I am looking forward to a day of alone travel to recharge my energy.

Ok so I ended up meeting some cool people and went out for a bit tonight. One of the pubs had an awesome band!!!!

YouTube Video


Thanks for reading!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Dublin, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment